- Client: Mr Toby Ashworth
- Project value: £2.5m, part of a £10 million Masterplan
- Duration: 14 months, due for completion early Christmas 2020
- Location: The Nare Hotel, Carne Beach
- Architect: Poynton Bradbury Wynter Cole
- M&E Consultants: Method Consultants
- Civil & Structural Engineers: MBA
The Nare Hotel is an exciting extension of the renowned 5 star ‘country house by the sea’ hotel to create additional luxury Hotel suites.
The Nare Hotel has been the highest rated hotel in Cornwall for the last three decades and offers the comfort and elegance of a quintessential English country house, in a secluded and tranquil setting by the sea. It combines the highest standard traditional service with a pleasant relaxing atmosphere.
Due to the project’s remote sea-side location one of our first main activities we completed was the bulk excavation required to the building footprint, excavating and removing from site 3500m3 of earth and rock.
Further-more we are carrying out the re-modelling of existing car parking areas and creating an additional newly constructed car park to comfortable accommodate additional guests. Inclusive of reshaping creative landscaping to the Hotel garden areas andCroquet lawn.